Tuesday, May 22, 2007

the most beautifull place on earth

by secret-himalayas, visited Oct 20, 2005
Source:
Bhutan Travel Guide

After 10 years of trying I managed to get invited to bhutan...on this 5 month trip I also maybe as first ever foreigner visited all north-east states from india including all areas of Arunachal pradesh ,tribal festival and hiking in mon where the last headhunters of asia still live in their traditininal tribal ways.
Nagaland is in 20 years of travellingtogether with bhutan beyond belief.
So I did not pay the tourist fee for bhutan ..only a 20 us visa fee...and there I was alone and free to travell bhutan.
Bhutan is the only thruly tantric country in the world.
Bhutan is pure magic
The people are truely caring and full of love
There is no pollution
And well its thruly undescribable.
Tigersnest in paro...left me totally speechless..like being in tibet in 1700,thats right a trip into bhutan is a trip back into time.
Now I m planning trips (very cheap!)to nagaland ,Arunachal,manipur,assam and if possible bhutan,this is my first entry so I will try to post info about all places...in many places in nagaland and bhutan there are no hotels ,so we will be staying with the headhunters and in bhutan in private homes.
The most amazing tribal festival in the world is called hornbill in nagaland...i m planning to go back this year and next year..if interested let me know asap!!
My trips are for travellers with expierence,willing to sleep in the house of the villages kings,and go trekking,including a short trek starting in darjeeling it will take 5 days and we will get incredible views of mount everest and K3 +the highest mountains in bhutan!I trekked from kashmir all the way to the most north-east tip of the himalayas in AP also burma will be visited

No comments:

Post a Comment